By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Cookies help us deliver our services. More info

ClassifiedsFree.pkProperty ads Pakistan
Free property classifieds Pakistan - properties, houses, flats
Home
Menu
Property ads
Info
About the projectAdvertise successfullyHow to buy or sellContactLinks
RegisterLog in

Farm Land On Installments Super Highway

Agriculture FARM Houses: Plots ∕ LAND on installments on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos.: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24 ∕ 7 (24 hours armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Few minutes drive from DHA City & Bahria Town Karachi. SITE Address: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway Payment Schedule: Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments Facebook PAGE: Ujala Pakistan Facebook PAGE Links: Office Address: Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE: Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals. Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land. UjalaBuilders: Name of Trust

Condition: New

Price: ₨ 2500000

Date posted:28/02/2020 08:05:27

Ending date (ad expires):27/02/2021(Days remaining: 235)

Territory / Province:Sindh provinceDistrict:Karachi Central

Phone / mobile:0331...?

Email:? @gmail.com

Contact person / company:Syed Waqar Ali

Posted in category:
Real estate, propertyNew Agricultural estates, forests For sale

Statistics:843 impressions / 53 visits

Ad owner rating
Rating from portal
100.00 %
  • Number of added data: 12
    • Number of accepted data: 12
    • Number of rejected data: 0
  • Total score from portal: 12

(Data = Classifieds, Companies, Online shops...)
100.00 %
Rating from visitors
0.00 %
  • Number of ratings: 0
    • Number of positive ratings: 0
    • Number of negative ratings: 0
  • Total score from visitors: 0
0.00 %
100
Rate ad owner
bad
good
Classified ad code (ID):
cls-pak-644233

Add to favorites


Farm Land On Installments Super Highway - Similar classifieds


FARM Houses Plots: Land on installments in a Gated Boundary wall near DHA City and Bahria Town Karachi (super Highway). Mobile Nos.: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area...


FARM Houses Plots: Land on installments in a Gated Boundary wall on main Super Highway. Mobile Nos.: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System *...


FARM Houses: Plots LAND on installments on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos.: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24 ∕...

Agricultural estates, forests - District: Karachi Central - Similar classifieds

Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyd
FARM Houses Plots - Land on installments in a Gated Boundary wall Project for Sale Contact: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24 ∕ 7 (24 hours with armed Guards)...

Fairy Valley Farm Houses near ASF Super Highway Karachi
Fairy Valley FARM Houses Plots LAND on installments near ASF on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos.: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System *...

Property ads